Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:47:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      "J.F. Noonan" <jfn@msc.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Maxtor Maxattach NAS4300

Hi All,

I have recently had one of the subject line land outside my office
door.  This is not a box I would have bought, nor would I have
given the trade in that the sales dept chose to, but since I have
it, I will try to use it for something.  I am not particulalry
interested in running a Windows server and am wondering if anybody
has tried to run BSD on this thing.

Thanks

--

Joseph F. Noonan