Date:      Fri,  6 Jun 2003 15:45:11 +0200
From:      Emre Bastuz <info@emre.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD fails to detect Adaptec AHA39320/29320 / AIC-7902

Hi,

I got a Fujitsu-Siemens Xeon server here on which IŽd like to install 4.8.

When booting from the installation CD (Mini-ISO) the setup fails to detect the
particular on-board Adaptec controller with AIC-7902 chipset.

Looking in the kernel config of another system I found out that the driver is
supposed to be called "ahd". Any idea how I can convince the installer to
recognize  this controller?

Thanks!

Emre

--
info@emre.de              http://www.emre.de
UIN: 561260           PGP Key ID: 0xAFAC77FD