Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 11:55:21 +0200
From:      Per-Olav Gramstad <Per-Olav.Gramstad@ODuciv.lu.se>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   2.2-960612-SNAP BUG

Hello FreeBSD!

We at the university centre for interactive video in Lund, Sweden,
greets FreeBSD and express our gratitude for your efforts in supporting
FreeBSD. In one of the projects at Lund University we are making good
use of the FreeBSD-platform as a host for our imagearchive. During our
work with the imagearchive we installed 2.2-960612-SNAP on one of our
ASUS machines and found ourselves in trouble with accessing the
SCSI-resources. The message was:

"/kernel: bt0: not taking commands!
 /kernel: bt0: Debugger("bt742a") called.
 /kernel: bt0: Abort operation has timed out"

Our SCSI-controller is a PCI device, BusLogic BT-956C.

Per-Olav.Gramstad@ODuciv.lu.se