Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:09:22 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail virtusertable

Vincent Poy wrote:

> This is from the virtusertable.
>
> vince@pager.WURLDLINK.NET       page-vince@WURLDLINK.NET
>
> In /etc/aliases, I have the following line that I did newaliases on, I'm
> just wondering what i'm doing wrong...

www.sendmail.org - is probably a better place for Sendmail support? :-)

With the above, shouldn't it be...

vince@pager.WURLDLINK.NET       page-vince

(If page-vince is a local account / listed in /etc/aliases etc. on _that same_
machine)

>we want the virtusertable to
>goto... sendmail mail to vince@pager.WURLDLINK.NET goes to the local
>mailbox vince on the local machine...  I built the database and every
>other virtual domain is fine except this one...

Either it's too late at night, or I'm not reading the above very well - it
seems to be the opposite of what you were saying / configuring for?  Time for
zzZzzZz... :)

-Kp