Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:12:02 +0900
From:      FUJISHIMA Satsuki <sf@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31491: [new port] www/flashplugin-mozilla

At Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:20:01 -0700 (PDT),
Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>  Cool! Does it actually work? I'll take a look at it tomorrow
>  if so.

Yes, I was using the same thing some months ago. It works as it is
supposed to be -- It sometimes plays movie and sometimes crashes
mozilla immediately when I follow a link to a flash page.

The reason that I stopped using this plugin is this crash occurrs too
frequently. I don't say this port is not useful though.

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki