Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 1996 02:07:40 -0500
From:      Bill Hilburn <bill_h@inetnebr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading form 2.1 to 2.1.5

I have the Walnut Creek FreeBSD 2.1 CD Set and Love it !!
Seriously, I was running SCO and switched due to a change in their
licensing and purchase polcy.

Anyway, I have looked EVERYWHERE on the freeBSD.org server and cannot
find instructions on how to upgrade from 2.1 to 2.1.5, I know I need
sources as I am always rebuilding something.

QUESTION:

What do I need to get and how do I upgrade from 2.1 to 2.1.5

I have a generic Novell certified PCI NE2000 10/mb NIC ( Turbo PCI
Ethernet ),
It is set up at addr:6000 irq:12.
I cannot get my 2.1 drivers to find this card, are generic PCI NE2000's
not supported ?

Thank you
#include<bill.h>
Bill Hilburn