Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:12:44 -0700
From:      Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>
To:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        Robert Clark <res03db2@gte.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD, .Net comments - any reponse to this reasoning?

Sorry everyone, I was tired when I wrote that email, and it
didn't come out right.

I like Berkely as a concept. I haven't been there enough
to have more of a feel than that. (I don't harbor any ill
will of any kind towards the school. I even wanted to go
there at one point.)

I was just wondering out loud, if FreeBSD would sell better
with a more lightweight and less architectural name.

Maybe more visibility would attract the wrong crowd though.

But thanks for the response.

[RC]