Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2005 01:16:20 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Timothy McLouth <mclouthtp@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Nothing works

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 07:56:23PM -0700, Timothy McLouth wrote:

> I also bought a book for $47 which is useless, the title is
> misleading..."The design and implementation of FreeBSD" is of no use
> unless you want to know what the processor is doing from start to
> end....

No, the title describes the contents exactly: it describes how the
FreeBSD operating system is designed and implemented at the most basic
level.  This is not a book from which to learn FreeBSD, it is a book
for developers who want to learn how to understand, modify and extend
the operating system.

Kris

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB

--tThc/1wpZn/ma/RB--