Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 00:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

On Sun, 3 May 1998, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> If you ever wonder why linux is getting ahead , cold or no response
> to key strategic technologies such as what "blender" represents is
> one of the reasons that linux is getting ahead of FreeBSD . We
> have a FreeBSD friendly vendor let us no lose this relationship.

One useful response would be to organize the page
commercial/software.html from its current status as one big blob
into something more useful, ie. grouped by category.  I didn't
even see the Blender listed there.  Or the oss sound people (does
their product work with newer FreeBSD?).

The problem with trying to convince some of the people here to
use this package is that I don't have the slightest idea of what
to do with a sophisticated 3D package...

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk