Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:48:20 -0800
From:      Mike Ruhl <mruhl@cips.nokia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   linker issue?

Howdy,

I am running 4.7-stable, and tring to run an application
(cross-elf-mips-gcc3.0-freebsd3.4/bin/gdb-mips) and I am getting this
error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libm.so.2: Undefined symbol "__stderrp"

This did work before I updated to 4.7.  I did some kerputzing, and
have apperently messed something up.

Anybody have any ideas on what I might have broken, and how I might
fix it?

Thanks,

Mike