Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:49:12 +1000
From:      "Danny" <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Samba / NT WK 4.0 Query

-Hello
- Thank you for your help in regards to NAT. Now I have a better direction
for the prototype

- Situation
- Currently I have migrated my Desktop from FreeBSD 3.3 with KDE to NT WK
4.0 (for testing purposes)
- I also have a prototype of the Samba box(Freebsd)

Here are the variables :-

[global]
 workgroup = X
 server string = Samba Server
 security = SHARE
 log file = /var/log/log.%m
 max log size = 50
 socket options = TCP_NODELAY
 dns proxy = No

- I goto the network neibogurhood and double click on the samba server and
see a list of the usernames (as planned) but everytime I click on the user
folders I get the following

connect as:
passwd:

- so I typed in the usernmae and passwd and I get

The account is unauthorised to log into this station

- This should be impossible since I am running the security level shared

Question
1) What is the problem above?
2) How do I fix the problem above?