Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:26:36 +0200
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any Mutt users?

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 02:53:59PM +0100, Ceri wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 01:41:03PM -0000, peter@spirit.lib.umt.edu said:
>
> > Do any old timer Mutt users have a .muttrc that they are particularly
> > fond of that they'd share (stripping ofcourse any user/passwd info)?
>
> I could do, or you could go to http://mutt.netliberte.org and build your own.
>
> Ceri

I rarely say this, but RTFM ! Mutt comes with a good user guide, and
Google will find you all sorts of stuff.
There is also a very active and helpful mailing list.

For mail filtering into different mailboxes etc have a look at procmail.
Again there are squillions of procmail "recipes" out there.

--
Regards
Cliff