Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:44:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike s <god@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   bugs in the handbook.

Hi All,

Maybe, just maybe, It is time for a team of
"motivated"
and "skilled" web developers with FreeBSD expertise to
crank out a new web site entirely for the new year (
err, for the new year to come :-) ), Including a new
handbook. Of course not trash the current handbook.
FreeBSD has evolved so fast but it seems the
Documentation has been left in the dust.

I'm game, But only if people are serious and not going
to say i will help and vanish.

i sent this to -stable as well as the doc team mailing
list since i haven't heard a peep out of the list in
awhile.

maybe we start a FreeBSD Portal on FreeBSD.com and
leave FreeBSD.org running the way it is now.

Just a thought..
love you all.

God
God@yahoo.com

i am not subscribed to the list so please send a copy
to me, thanks.