Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:06:34 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        gsfgf@softhome.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can't get Network card working.

What hardware are you running on.  This sounds a lot like it is a
classic no interrupt problem.  The FA-411 is actually based on the
AX88190 based card, which is similar to the NE-2000 enough for the ed
driver to support it, none the less has some interesting quirks to it
that require special code.  The special code should be MFC'd into 4.x,
but I don't know if I've actually tested it under -stable yet or not.

Warner