Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 08:56:24 +0700
From:      Muhammad Reza <reza@mra.co.id>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple conection to internet

Dear BSD'ers

Can freebsd routing kernel handle  multiple provider (multipath gateway) ? without BGP ?
Now I have a (new ) ADSL, and T1 connection to different provider, my LAN is
nat-ing behind freebsd router,
I want  some people in my network to connect to internet via  ADSL and some
people via T1, based on their IP.
They said , i  can do that with linux iproute tools, but i dont want to
replace my FreeBSD-4.9Stable router with Linux.
Please help me, any suggestion is appriciate.

regards
reza