Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:11:44 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: courier imap keys and self-signed ca signing

That's true if each of his servers will have the
same common name (CN). But if one server resides
for example on imap.foobar.com and the other
at smtp.foobar.com, he has to use different
certificate.

Mozilla/Netscape browsers are quite picky if it
comes to wrong CN attributes.

BTW Dave - If you did install Apache together with
mod_ssl the mod_ssl manual could be found at:

  -> http://localhost/manual/ssl/

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards

Daniel S. Haischt   | phone:    +49 -7032-992909
Grabenstrasse 11    |           +49 -700-DHAISCHT
                     | fax:      +49 -7032-992910
D-71083 Herrenberg  | fax2mail: +49 -7032-7999738
GERMANY             | cell:     +49 -172-7668936

SIP:   sip:haischt@daniel-s-haischt.biz:5060
email: me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name
web:   http://www.daniel.stefan.haischt.name/