Date:      Thu, 04 Feb 1999 11:42:02 -0600
From:      Jef Meyer <meyerjw@uwec.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   list of files

Hi-

I was wondering if there is a list of files that are needed for a basic
installation.  I made the boot disk and went through the installation
process, however it asks for the first disk needed after the installation.
If you would please send me the file list or a location to download the
list I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.  Jef