Date:      Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:06:18 -0800
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

Miguel Mendez wrote:
> Now that I'm subscribed to c64-hackers let's do some lda's here an there. I
> even have some Oxyron demo disks around :)
>
> How about BSD for the 6510? ;-P

There's no GCC for it, and some idiot keeps converting things
to ANSI C, so I have an incredibly hard time compiling the
code on my C64 and Amiga with Aztec C (from Manx software),
which are both vanilla K&R compilers.

It used to be that UNIX was written in K&R C by the people who
invented both C and UNIX in the first place...

-- Terry