Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:57:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        keramida@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Code review request: cdcontrol status label additon

In message: <87mydbiecp.fsf@kobe.laptop>
            Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org> writes:
: On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:20:46 -0700 (MST), "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
: > Not going to look at glabel for this.  I lifted the code from glable,
: > but must have done it badly.  I'll grab a core 10 cd and see what's up.
:
: It may not be Fedora specific.  I just happened to have it handy...
:
: Sorry for creating *more* work for you.  I'll see if I can hack at
: cdcontrol too, and provide more useful input :)

I was actually thinking of moving this from status to its own command
because the label isn't the only thing from the master header that I
want to display.

Warner