Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 2010 01:31:00 +0000
From:      Troye Johnson <drsweetlips@gmail.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <pi@opsec.eu>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 8.1 stable ar9285 ath0 problem

Can you show me your config files: rc.conf, /boot/loader.conf,
wpa_supplicant.conf. I just want to see just to make sure I'm not doing it
wrong. I'm using my card on a network that uses WPA-PSK. My card can scan
for APs and associate with the chosen AP, but 'dhclient wlan0' will not get
an IP address! How is that possible. And when I do 'ifconfig' it shows that
the card is associated but the ip address part reads 'inet: 0.0.0.0'.
Please respond quick!!