Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:51:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jaime Kikpole <jaime@malkav.snowmoon.com>
To:        Scott Corey <sbcorey@azstarnet.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BBS software

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Scott Corey wrote:
> I know this might be a lame question, however, I have not been able to
> find any BBS software for FreeBSD. Any help would be greatly appreciated

	I use an slightly customized version of and old (while it was
still under GPL) version of WWWThreads on bbs.snowmoon.com.  Someone
started the FreeThreads project based on WWWThreads and it should be
comprable.  Check www.freethreads.org for details on that.  (Assuming that
they've fixed their web site.....)

							Jaime