Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/1939

The following reply was made to PR ports/1939; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To: tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 04:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

  * Any chance to mark it so that Peter doesn't remove it from the attic?
  * Just in case it's going to be updated one fine day, ``when the Moon is
  * in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligned with Mars''.

 That kinda defeats the purpose of attic cleaning you know.  Besides, I
 don't want to ask Peter for any special treatments, he has a long
 enough list of things to take care of as it is.... ;)

 If the authors come back from the House of Aquarius to actually do an
 upgrade, we can always resurrect the cvs files off an old CDROM or
 something.  (Actually, I think Peter keeps a copy of deleted attic
 files too.)

 Satoshi