Date:      Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:24:55 +0900
From:      Shoichi Sakane <sakane@kame.net>
To:        mlists@daydreamer.dk
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Racoon/sainfo - 'no policy found'

> Okai i'll try drawing it then:
>                VPN
> Office 1---------
>                             \
>                                 === Main office
>                 VPN    /
> Offic 2----------/
>

> Then my question is do i have to set any special parm. in order for the box
> at the main office to accept both tunnels? (I've seen several conf examples
> where the last part variates from require/use/unique and so on. But the
> function of those cmd's i could'nt find anything about?)

suppose that the security gateway for the office 1 is named SG1
and it's outernal ipv4 address is sg1.  similarly, one for office 2
is named SG2 and sg2, one for main office is named SGM, and sgm.
the network address of office 1 is net1, similarly net2 and netm.
then the security policy configuration on each security gateway
is the following,

on SG1:
	spdadd net1 netm any -P out esp/tunnel/sg1-sgm/require;
	spdadd netm net1 any -P in  esp/tunnel/sgm-sg1/require;

on SG2:
	spdadd net2 netm any -P out esp/tunnel/sg2-sgm/require;
	spdadd netm net2 any -P in  esp/tunnel/sgm-sg2/require;

on SGM:
	spdadd netm net1 any -P out esp/tunnel/sgm-sg1/require;
	spdadd net1 netm any -P in  esp/tunnel/sg1-sgm/require;
	spdadd netm net2 any -P out esp/tunnel/sgm-sg2/require;
	spdadd net2 netm any -P in  esp/tunnel/sg2-sgm/require;