Date:      13 May 2003 08:13:51 -0700
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free BSD at CompUSA

Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> writes:

> So.. what should we do about the Retailers section of the Mirrors
> chapter?

If I wanted to buy a boxed set, the first place I'd check would be the
large state university bookstore and then a big bookstore in the heart
of the high-tech part of town, both of which had quite a few open source
OS CDROMs (and books) the last time I checked, but that's approaching
two years ago (I moved).  Someone could put out a call for people on
-questions (or at least -advocacy) check their local bookstores to
gather data for the retailers section, if it isn't going to be removed.