Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:11:56 -0600
From:      James Diefenderfer <james@worldly.org>
To:        Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read Error

I am trying to reinstall, yet again, but after I deleted and re-created
the FreeBSD slice I was never prompt by the box that ask which type of
MBR to use. Instead the installer went to the partition tool. Once this
was finished the installation started.

Now, without specify the MBR type I suppose I will, once again, get the
"Read Error".

I find it extremely odd that each time I try to install the installer
acts different. Yes, I choose Novice each time. This kind of reminds me
of the NT installer only alittle easier. But then again, I was finally
able to get NT installed. Something I have yet been able to do with
FreeBSD.

--
James