Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 1998 09:06:51 +0200
From:      Mike Crawfurd <mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl>
To:        Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>, marty@ulster.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I have a question ;O)

Hi Ppl,

Actually it does run on w95 AND nt, it runs like SHIT, but it runs.
Sources are available for Apache, and with tempering it runs just fine.
I prefer Xitami for Windhoos machines, but then again this isn't a
windows mailinglist (as far as I know).

I think Marty should first experiment with FreeBSD before toying with
Apache :-) Or just leave them both alone >:) Becoz Apache isn't build
for nor runs perfect on a Gates OS.

The problem with the download is that Netscape recognizes the .gz
extension and is capable to gunzip it, and sometimes does so.
Untar is freeware/shareware available over the Internet. I have
dos-based applications if you want them. Just send an email and I'll
send gunzip/gzip/tar/untar.

Windows may be a but OS, we know that, but the managers don't think so,
we could have discussions that last a life time. But without Windows I
would have nothing to do all day except picking my nose :-)

So let there be M$ Windbloos :-)

TIA & TTUL,

Mike Crawfurd.

Mike Crawfurd                          Telephone. (+31) 10 253 7000
CMG Advanced Technologies Industries   Telefax.   (+31) 10 253 7033
Kralingseweg 241, 3062 CE Rotterdam    Mobile.    (+31) 65 534 7574
The Netherlands                        Email.     mike.crawfurd@cmg.nl