Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:28:00 -0600
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        amckay@istop.com, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setting up Vhosting on Dynamic IP

The IPFW settings had to do with setting up the interface variables in the
firewall rule script. In mine the outside interface is "tun0" {oif}. Real
important is to make sure the PPP is set to be initiated prior to the natd
stuff in rc.conf. The "tun0" setting must be running (exist) first for natd
to see it properly.

At 04:20 PM 3.12.2002 -0500, Alan McKay wrote:

>> gateway_enable="YES"
>> natd_enable="YES"
>> natd_interface="tun0"    # Depends on IPFW settings, Use only if PPP
>> set first natd_flags="-dynamic"
>> named_enable="YES"
>
>Hmmmm, then I'll have to give it a try.
>The above says "Depends on IPFW settings"
>
>In what way?
>
>thanks,
>-Alan

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/