Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:16:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        Chris Piazza <cpiazza@jaxon.net>, Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Adobe FrameMaker (was Re: Opera Beta and FreeBSD)

Hi

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Joseph Scott wrote:

> 	Does this allow the Adobe Frame Maker for Linux to work also?

Hi Joseph - the short answer is yes.  I too (as you may recall) was having
trouble getting FrameMaker running before.  I updated linux_base and now
it runs fine.  I haven't installed the license yet, but the demo starts up
now just by running the maker script.  Recall you need to do a:

	 setenv FMARCH linuxm.glibc2.i386

(assuming you're using a csh type shell) before starting it.

Enjoy!

Brett
Dr. Brett Taylor         brett@peloton.runet.edu    *
Dept of Chem and Physics			    *
Curie 39A	(540) 831-6147                      *
Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics		    *
Walker 234	(540) 831-5410			    *