Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 1998 07:29:19 -0400
From:      Dan Chak <chakster@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   USB Support?

Does FreeBSD support the USB (Universal Serial Bus)?  I heard somewhere
that the newest version _does_ but wanted to verify this with a reliable
source before buying it and realizing it won't work.

Thanks!
Dan
(p.s.-> please respond to my email address.  I do not  /'^'\
  subscribe to the mailing list!)                     ( o o )

  Daniel Chak
  chakster@geocities.com
  http://members.xoom.com/chakster                 .oooO
                                                   (   )   Oooo.