Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:00:17 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@picus.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Solaris binaries on FreeBSD

All,

How viable would it be to run Solaris x86 binaries on a FreeBSD box?

Would I be better served running Solaris sparc binaries on OpenBSD?

The specific application in question, is Netcool.  The other biggie would be
Oracle.

I ask because after a few months working off and on with Solaris, I'm *NOT*
impressed.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle
  Network Analyst

It's always a long day... 86400 doesn't fit into a short