Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>
Cc:        Reinoud van Leeuwen <reinoud@xs4all.nl>, freebsd-database@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sybase 11.0.3.3 with support for FreeBSD is out!

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Max Khon wrote:

> hi, there!
>
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
>
> > Sybase has made an update of their free 11.0.3.3 SQL server available.
> > This updated version includes some bug fixes and *FreeBSD support*.
> >
> > the 11.0.3.3 version is unsupported, but Free for development *and
> > production*!
> >
> > The server still runs under the Linux emulation, but theere is a
> > native SDK (libraries).
> >
> > download on
> > http://www.sybase.com/linux/ase/
> > (Sybase would like you to regsiter before download, please indicate
> > that you use FreeBSD :-)
> >
> > some extra info on:
> > http://my.sybase.com/detail?id=1009270
>
> GREAT! but registration does not work at this time (at least for me)

  It seems that the registration links are dead.  Up in the top right
corner this is a direct link to the Download page.  However, on the
download page, the link to the documentation tarball actually links to the
server tarball!  You will have to copy the URL and edit it, in order to
download the documentation tarball.

> /fjoe

Tom