Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:35:08 GMT
From:      laszlo vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Eduardo Viruena Silva <mrspock@esfm.ipn.mx>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ATI all in wonder AGP video card.

My ati all in wonder pro works flawlessly for video
in X using ver 3   although i never tried capturing=20
any video with it that would be hard we dont have cable here
cause i live in the woods.

pci0: <ATI Mach64-GI graphics accelerator> at 10.0 irq 9

mutsgo# uname -a
FreeBSD mutsgo.vagner.com 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #0: Sat Dec 23=20
12:46:13 GMT 2000    =20
root@mutsgo.vagner.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/mutsgo  i386
mutsgo#

ATI all in wonder AGP video card.:

http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
> Independent WWW/Perforce/FreeBSD/Unix consultant, email for more=20
information.