Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:26:55 +0900 (JST)
From:      Munechika Sumikawa <sumikawa@FreeBSD.org>
To:        marck@rinet.ru
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, sumikawa@FreeBSD.org, yasu@sfc.wide.ad.jp
Subject:   Re: ports/40511: update for net/zebra (no-ipv6 option)

Hi,

> net/zebra running under machine without INET6 produce annoying
> warnings about unability to access IPv6 sockets:
>
> 2002/07/13 01:36:23 ZEBRA: can't get ip6forwarding value
> 2002/07/13 01:36:23 ZEBRA: can't create router advertisement socket: Protocol not supported

This is just warning as you say.  I believe there is no impact to real
operation.

I don't like WITHOUT_IPV6 approach because it does not make users
using binary package happy.  Do you have any other idea? For example,
will you satisfy if the above warnings are just removed?

---
Munechika SUMIKAWA @ KAME Project / FreeBSD.org