Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12924: port of GRacer, a 3D motor sports simulator

The following reply was made to PR ports/12924; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To: Rasmus Kaj <kaj@raditex.se>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 19:07:52 +0200

 On Mon, Aug 02, 1999 at 03:56:00PM +0200, Rasmus Kaj wrote:

 > I thought I'd try this one out, but failed to fetch it. I can't even
 > resolve arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp, which is the ftp server name of the
 > (single) master site.

 http server name.

 bash$ host arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp
 arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp has address 150.69.128.20
 arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp mail is handled (pri=0) by arch.comp.kyutech.ac.jp
 bash$

  My connection wasn't that good either though, had to restart the
 fetch several times (fetch -r) for it to complete even.

 > Might there be more master sites for this port?

  dunno, ftpsearch didn't know anything about gracer.  I guess its
 just too new...

  Regards,
 --
 Juergen Lock <nox.foo@jelal.kn-bremen.de>