Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:40:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jeffrey Kenney <kenney@netacc.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing from MSDOS on 3.1 on notebook

I am trying to install 3.1 on my notebook, but It will notistall from the
msdos partition like the 2.2.8 install did.

I created the c:\freebsd directory and all of the dists are inside, but it
willnot work, it says that itcan not find the files.  (it did mount the
drive though)

I installed 2.2.8 yesterday via this method and it worked fine.  Any
suggestions?  did anyone change the way the boot floppies perform a msdos
install?

Thanks.