Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 1996 11:07:44 +0800 (EAT)
From:      ywliu@beta.wsl.sinica.edu.tw
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   D-Link PCMCIA network card & 2.2-SNAP

Hi,

I tried to install 2.2-SNAP (08/01/1996) on a TI notebook. I used a D-Link
PCMCIA network card. During the boot, I was pretty sure the network card
was found (the message disappeared quickly but I noticed  a "D-Link..."
message was there), but when sysinstall started, the card was not in the
recognized device list. What can be wrong ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Yen-Wei Liu
Internet e-mail address: ywliu@pristine.com.tw

"It seems like once people grow up, they have no idea what's cool."

				- Calvin said to Hobbes, Calvin and Hobbes.