Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:05:32 +0100
From:      Dan Andersson <Dan.Andersson@btinternet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   StarOffice

Hi all

I found the StarOffice package in the packages/All directory at
freebsd.cdrom.com.

I'm trying to install it on my 3.0-SNAP and 2.2.6-R box, but the program
complaints
about freebsd, it expects linux instead.

Is this package possible to run at all in the freebsd os? Or is there
any options I need
to add on my freebsd box.

Any hints appreciated.

It looks to be a HUGE software package and I really want to
test it. I suppose someone have it running on freebsd, otherwise it
should not
be in the package/All directory...  Should it?

Cheers

Dan Andersson