Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:26:42 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Internet Help Desk <tandalak@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I can't log on with PPP.

On Wednesday,  9 December 1998 at 17:50:08 -0800, Internet Help Desk wrote:
> I set up ppp.conf and ppp-shell for dynamic user.
> I still can't logon using Dial-up Networking

I wonder what your real name is, but the login suggests that you have
enough experience with people saying "It won't work.  What's wrong?".
I find it all the more surprising that you have given almost no
information about your problem.  Try starting by reading
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html.

Greg