Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:02:46 -0400
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Testing help for squirrelmail with php 5.4 please

Hi everyone. php-5.3 is approaching EOL, and squirrelmail support for
5.4 isn't official.

There have been patches in squirrelmail SVN against their HEAD, but they
don't apply cleanly against the 1.4.22 release. We can't put a snapshot
in ports, as they only live on the master site for 1 day. I have what I
think is support for php-5.4, but I have no way of testing it in a live
environment.

If anybody is interested in testing it this would be a huge help to me.
Please see
   http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/176225
and the patch at
http://people.freebsd.org/~adamw/patches/sm-specialchars.patch

That will hopefully provide php-5.4 support. php-5.5 support is in the
SVN tree but I want to do 5.4 support first.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw@adamw.org / adamw@FreeBSD.org