Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:46:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Henk Wevers <henk@home.cg.nu>, "'Miklos Niedermayer'" <mico@bsd.hu>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache 1.3.19 does not work in a jail

Or even a backtrace would be useful, but the problem is that it wasn't
able to do a reverse lookup on itself. This is a problem with apache, not
with jail. I don't know if this is FreeBSD specific or not, as it is
trivially fixed. Maybe I'll get around to install a debug version of
apache and playing with it.... maybe not.

-gordon