Date:      Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:47:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Keith Mitchell <kmitch@weenix.guru.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Color Xterm (Xfree86 3.2 / Xaccel 3.1)

Has anyone gotten the color capabilities in the Xfree86 v3.2 xterm to
work with Accelerated X v3.1??

I added:

*customization: -color

to my .Xresources file and verified that it was there with xrdb -query but
it still won't do color.  My guess is that Accelerated X doesn't support
the *customization option, but Accelerate X 3.1 is supposed to be X11R6.1
cerrified.

If I manually add in the lines from the Xterm-color file into my .Xresources
file then I can get foreground colors but not background.  i.e. sysinstall
is still mostly black and white.

Any ideas?

--
Keith Mitchell					Head Administrator: acm.vt.edu
Email: kmitch@weenix.guru.org			PGP key available upon request