Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:42:32 -0400
From:      Chris <stenchmaster@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Postfix/pop-before-smtp virtual domain relay problem on FBSD

Hello,

I am having a problem  using my FreeBSD/Postfix mail server to accept
relays from my virtual domain clients.  I use pop-before-smtp on this
server and the users for these virtual domains are able to pop their
mail but not relay through the server.  Here are some vital settings
from my main.cf

virtual_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual

relay_domains = $mydestination, $virtual_maps

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_client_access
hash:/etc/postfix/pop-before-smtp,check_relay_domains

These virtual domains are postfix virtual domains.  Below what I have
the virtual file setup as:

#
mydomain.com anything
cstrzelc@mydomain.com cstrzelc

In my pop-before-smtp-config.pl I have the following specified:

$file_tail('name') = '/var/log/messages';

These are the recommended settings per the pop-before-smtp website.  I
can realy when I am sending from the cstrzelc@mail.server.com to another
address.  I can not when I try to send from cstrzelc@mydomain.com to
another address.  I believe these are all the settings I need.

Thank you for you help
-chris