Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:30:06 -0700
From:      Dan Raymond <draymond@foxvalley.net>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: new support for Raspberry Pi B+

I bought a 3rd micro-SD card to try.  This is a Samsung 32GB Class 6
card.  With high speed enabled it failed to boot 10 out of 10 times.
But with high speed disabled it booted successfully 10 out of 10 times.
So it is behaving similarly to my Transcend 16GB Class 10 card.  I was
able to successfully build pkg, nginx, php5, and php5-curl (which took 9
1/2 hours).  However, I'm still worried about reliability because I was
able to do the same with my Transcend card only to have file system
corruption 10 days later.