Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:17:26 +1100
From:      Andrew Johns <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        DJ <dj@togem.kawatetsu.ne.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to change the default font for Xterm,Netscape...

DJ wrote:

> I use XFree86 3.3.2 with 1280X1024 desktop zise,
> I want to change the default font for Xterm,Netscape...
> (I use fvwm window manager.)
> How to set it?
>
> Thanks in advanced.
> dj@togem.kawatetsu.ne.jp

Have a look in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults/ - there are numerous
files in there allowing the defaults to be set for individual programs.

Alternatively, you may (with some apps) specify command line options (I
think?).

Netscape has it's own font selection mechanism on the preferences dialog
(Edit|Preferences).

--
Regards                        |    _/\_/\
Andrew Johns BSc (Comp Sci)    |   /      \

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed
FreeBSD."