Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:43:16 -0700
From:      Ryan Shannon <rshannon@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Highpoint 370

Hi.

I've got an Abit KA7-100 motherboard with a highpoint 370 controller
that I'd love to use with FreeBSD.  I just tried the 4.1 boot
floppies and it couldn't find my hard disk.  I've also searched
online everywhere I can think of but I can't find one reference to
the Highpoint 370 and FreeBSD in the same sentence.  I'm assuming
that the hpt370 is not currently supported.  Can anyone tell me if
support is in the works?

Thanks,

Ryan Shannon
rshannon@wcug.wwu.edu