Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:54:41 +0800
From:      "David Xu" <davidxu@freebsd.org>
To:        "David Schultz" <das@freebsd.org>, "David Leimbach" <leimy2k@mac.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: new KSE signal code

David Leimbach,

Thank you for your reply and explain the reason for me,
I normally won't reply such complain. At that time,
I was very tire and sick, after one week of hardwork and
sleep late at night for KSE signal code, I think nothing
is important than committing the code and let it be tested
widely.

Thank you again,

David Xu

----- Original Message -----=20