Date:      Tue, 08 Jun 1999 01:18:07 -0400
From:      Sean WuGlazier <wizard@xtdl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Toshiba CDROM

Hi,

I have a relatively new installtion of freeBSD on an new intel box. I
have and adaptec ultra-wide scsi controller. I also have a toshiba cdrom
on SCSI ID 4.

My problem is that I can't get the system to recognize or mount the
cdrom. I know that toshiba scsi cdrom is supported. It is recommended by
one of your folks as a favorite.

What steps do I need to take to install / mount the cdrom. I tried mount
-t cd9660 /dev/cd0c /cdrom and used /dev/scd0 .

It comes back saying no such file or directory.

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

reply to mailto://seanw@wavewizard.com

Thanks