Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 03:01:51 +1000
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        wes@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: avra-1.0.1_1

Hi Wes,

do you (or does anyone) have any interest in updating devel/avra to the
latest version at

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/avra/avra-1.2.2-src.tar.bz2?modtime=1180306298&big_mirror=0

I've peeked at the code, seeing your v1.0.1 had just a couple of simple
patches and a Makefile, thinking I might have a bash at it.  But I know
nothing of automake and don't have time to explore it, so got cold feet.

I have one no-brainer patch to device.c to add ATtiny25/45/85 devices,
which is how I got here.  I'd use tavrasm but need conditional assembly.

I'm not subscribed to -ports.

Cheers, Ian