Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Chapeskie <bsdport@ddm.wox.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31368: Update port: devel/doxygen 1.2.11 -> 1.2.11.1

The following reply was made to PR ports/31368; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dave Chapeskie <bsdport@ddm.wox.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 17:24:08 -0500

 > Does the maintainer approve?

 I wasn't CCed on this so I didn't see the question until I went to
 upgrade the port again and looked for outstanding PRs.

 For the record I meant to imply in my original response that the patch
 was good and could have been applied.  Sorry for missing the question.
 (And sorry and for my bad attitude in the start of my previous reply.)

 But now this PR should be closed without applying the patch.  The new
 PR 32091 can be applied instead to update the doxygen port directly
 from 1.2.11 -> 1.2.12.

 --
 Dave Chapeskie