Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:46:17 -0600
From:      Eric Six <erics@sirsi.com>
To:        "'stan'" <stanb@awod.com>, Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: is there a msword reader in ports?

Staroffice, I think KWord also...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: stan [mailto:stanb@awod.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:45 AM
To: Free BSD Questions list
Subject: is there a msword reader in ports?

I've decided to use fetchmail to retrieve my company mail onto my work
FreeBSD workstation.

Unfortunately some of it is in msword format. I'm using mutt as a reader,
and it's pretty smart about using external programs to read files.

So, is there a msword reader, that I can use? In ports preferably.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin